Upgraded Heavy Duty Control Box. The newcontrol box will include a Heavy Duty Lighted Rocker Switch, Plenty ofroom for the Optional Adjustable Thermostat, as pictured. The AllStainless Steel construction provides secure mounting and Durabilityagainst rough environments.
Portable Hot Water Diesel Fired Pressure Washer:
4 GPM @ 4200 PSI * GX390 Honda Engine * Electric Start * Low Oil Shut Off * Industrial General Pump, 1450RPM * Gear Box Drive
* Adjustable Unloader * Over Pressure Safety Pop-Off Protection *Thermal Pump Protection * 12VDC Oil Fired Burner * Schedule 80 Coil *Stainless Steel Coil Wrap * 118 Degree Temperature Rise * 8 Gallon FuelTank * Powder Coated Frame * Roll Cage with Hose Holder and Lifting Eye *10” Pneumatic Tires * 50’ High Pressure Hose Assembly * Trigger Gun& 36” Wand * 5 - Color Coded Nozzles * Down Stream Chemical Injector
This Honda Best Seller features the reliable Honda GX 390 engine. At 13 HP these engines are known for being durable, fuel efficient and easy to use and maintain. With the addition of the General Triplex Pump this pressure washing unit produces 4.0 GPM @ 4200 PSI making it a fantastic hot water pressure washer. Combined with the 3 Year Limited Warranty on the engine, a 5 Year Limited Warranty on the pump this pressure washer is no doubt a wise investment.
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pumpholds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and closeautomatically to allow the recalculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wearparts. There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speakingwith one of our industry trained sales team.
• 18H41 -
Honda GX 390 Engine w/ General Pump HP Gear Series Pump & 50' Attachment Kit
• 18H49 -
Honda GX 390 Engine w/
Annovi Reverberi RKA Gear Series Pump & 50' Attachment KitStandard Features
• Simplistic design, user friendly
• Domestically serviceable components
• Easy to service, maintain, completely rebuild-able, compact, well balanced, won’t tip
• All terrain frame with push bar & pneumatic “no flat” air tires
• High limit over temperature protection, 118F. deg. Heat rise, max. 180F. deg.
• Thermal bypass protected – over pressure safety pressure relief valve, adjustable pressure 100 PSI to Max PSI
• Extra heavy duty, anodized, thick powder coated frame
• Welded steel tube structure reinforced roll bar with lifting eye
• 50 'Hose & gun rack holder
• Quick Connect Nozzles and Handy nozzle storage
• Down Stream Chemical Innjector
• Stainless steel coil wrap
• Super efficient schedule 80 coil with one-piece molded insulation combustion chamber
• Burner will run on #1 heating oil, #2 diesel or kerosene,
• 9 gallon poly (diesel) fuel capacity with fuel filterNotes
• General Pump, 1450RPM
• Coil Rated up to 4.2GPM @ 4200PSI
• Self contained 12 volt system with on board charging system
• Dimensions: 39" long, 31" wide, 47" high
Download Operator's Manual HereView Honda Engine's Limited WarrantyApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Hot Water Pressure Washer - Honda GX 390 Electric/Recoil Start 12 Volt Self Contained - Portable Four Wheel Push Bar Frame - Beckett 12 Volt D.C. Oil Fired Burner - 118 Degree Temperature Rise - HP Series General Gear Drive Triplex Plunger Pump - 4GPM - 4200PSI - 3+5+5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Coil is Prorated) - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Down Stream Chemical Injector, & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USAHonda GX Engines
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming• Nationwide Service Centers