• High pressure safety valve 1000 to 6000 PSI
• Preset at 1000 PSI
• One model fits all pressures...no springs to change
• Less "whistling" and chatter than competing brands
• Highly accurate over full range of pressures
• Designed and made in the USA
• Available in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" MPT
That Pop off Valve is rated for 6000PSI. It is very easy to adjust the Pop Off Valve to the pressure of you unit:
1. Screw the Allen head plug on the end of the Pop Off valve all the way in (clockwise) till it stops.
2. Install the part on your machine.
3. Turn on the water, Start up your unit, and run it up to full pressure.
5. Slowly unscrew (counter clockwise) the Allen head plug until it Pops off.
6. Shut off the unit and turn off the water
7. turn the Allen head plug back in (clockwise) 1/2 an turn
Now it should be set for the pressure of your unit. If it Pops again you might have to give at an extra 1/4 turn (clockwise).
SAFETY RELIEF VALVE 3/8MPT W/HB OUTLET 1000-6000 PSI - 72