Of all the direct drive power washers that Water Cannon offers, this is one of the most powerful. Driven by a Honda GX630 engine and powered by a General Pump brand pump, this incredible pressure washer offers power up to 3500 PSI based on the model you select. The engine and pump are mounted to a lightweight, unbreakable, lifetime guaranteed aluminum frame.
Our all lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame has a lifetimewarranty and boasts easy maneuverability good balance and has no weldsto fracture or break. The cool deck frame helps dissipate excess heatfrom the engine and pump giving your components added longevity makingthis purchase a lasting investment. Two oversized fully pneumatic airtires have twin stainless steel ball bearing mounted on a virtuallyunbreakable 3/4 inch cold-rolled steel axle. The two shock-absorbingfeet provide a stable platform and reduce vibration and eliminate"Walking" during operation. The two handles protect your Water CannonPressure Washer during transportation and ensure easy loading orunloading from the jobsite.
One of the most powerful engines we offer, the gas engine on this pressure washer was made not only to work hard, but to endure for years of hard labor. This unit is shipped via semi-truck. Our models pass a 15 point inspection. They are factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered professionally boxed and ready to operate. We even Armor All the tires!
- Honda GX 630 w/ General Pump TSF Series Pump - 8GPM-3000PSI
- Honda GX 690 w/ General Pump TSF Series Pump - 8GPM-3500PSI
• Incredible 3000 - 3500 PSI pressure washers
• Honda 20 HP GX630 engine with 3 year warranty: Click here for complete owner's manual
• General TSP/TSF Series pumps with 5 year warranty: Click here for TSP series details
or Click here for TSF series details
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• 50 mesh stainless steel inlet filter
• Adjustable pressure throttle
• 10" Over-sized pneumatic tires
• Dual padded shock absorbing feet
• Unbreakable axle
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Thermal overheat protection
• Remote 6 gallon tank
• 50' Hose
• Trigger gun and wand
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
Download Owner's Manual Here
View Honda Engine's Limited Warranty
Apply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Honda GX Engines
These engines are approved for sale in all 50 State and comply with the EPA and Carb 3 standards
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 630 Electric Start - Portable V-Belt Drive - TSF Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - Tank Feed Capable - 8.0GPM - 3000PSI - 3500 PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - Assembled in USA
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle
• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming
• Nationwide Service Centers
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the re-circulating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the pump wear parts.
There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance