Water Cannon Poly Drive cleaning machines are the most durable 5000psi pressure washers ever designed and made for commercial and industrial cleaning applications. As such, they are heavily used by the military, cruise line industry, food processors and other harsh continuous duty applications. The units are equipped with a Gates Poly Drive long life belt system that is laser aligned, strong and efficient. The efficiency of the drive and aircraft aluminum design which all work together to achieve a reduction in heat transfer and avoids heat build-up.. This design prolongs the machine's pump life expectancy by up to 25%. The balance and vibration resistant engineering make owning a Water Cannon Poly Drive system a great long-term investment and a pleasure to operate.
Additional options include a chemical injector kit that allows an easy cleaning solution application on the surface being washed, Standard accessories are included in the delivered price which are a 50’ pressure washer hose with quick couplers for continuous and uninterrupted pressure washing, 4 spray tips quick connect interchangeable and practical for any power washing job, rust-free aluminum frame, safety belt guard, and a hi-rated trigger gun and wand for a good grip and smooth operation. Also, these power washers are equipped with industrial rated water pump choose from Cat, General or Annovi Reverberi. They come with the durable Honda GX twin cylinder that represent the top of the line engines in power washing industry.
All 5000psi+ Industrial Pressure Washer units are factory tested and pass a 15 point before being delivered to the customer.
These Honda Bestsellers feature the reliable Honda GX 630 and 690 engines and are paired with the proficient General Pump TSP Series Pump, a combination that results in 4.5-5.5GPM @ 5000PSI. These high quality parts are seated on a revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with a Lifetime Frame Warranty. This portable pressure washing unit has two oversized pneumatic tires that make this powerful unit easy to maneuver and use.
- Honda GX 630 Engine w/ General Pump TSP Series Pump & 50' Attachment Kit - 4.5GPM-5000PSI
- Honda GX 690 Engine w/ General Pump TSP Series Pump & 50' Attachment Kit - 5.5GPM-5000PSI
• 4.5-5.5 GPM @ 5000 PSI pressure washer
• Honda GX630 or GX690 Engine: Click here for complete owner's manual
• Available with your choice of Cat or General pump. (Please note, Washer is pictured here with the Cat Pump).
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• Easy access tip holder/gun holder/hose hanger on handle
• Epoxy powder coated finish
• 10,000 hour rated Gates polychain cogged belt (2 year warranty)
• 50 mesh inlet water filter – *excludes 8 thru 15 GPM units
• Adjustable pressure unloader
• Low oil shutdown except GX690 models
• Engine oil drain offers easy maintenance
• Oversize pneumatic tires
• Dual spring cushioned shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Commercial/Industrial grade engines
• Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
Download Operator's Manual Here
View Honda Engine's Limited Warranty
Apply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Honda GX Engines
These engines are approved for sale in all 50 State and comply with the EPA and Carb 3 standards
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 630 Electric Start - Portable Poly Chain Drive - TSP Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 4.5GPM - 5000PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USA
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle
• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming
• Nationwide Service Centers
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance