This gas engine direct drive pressure washer is a powerful long-lasting machine. It is driven by a 13 HP GX390 Honda engine with a 3-year warranty. In combination with the relaible Honda Engine, this pressure washer features a General Pump EZ Series pump, producing 4.0GMP @ 4200PSI.
The aircraft grade frame on which the pressure washer rests has two handles for maximum maneuverability and no welds to ensure utmost strength and survivability. Two oversized tires and two shock-absorbing feet provide a stable platform for the pressure washer and also make it easy to transport around job sites and to offsite jobs.
Also standard with the 4,200 PSI Honda pressure washer is a thermo-sensor that automatically prevents overheating in bypass mode and protects the pump from potential damage. An adjustable pressure throttle offers the operator complete control over water pressure in order to allow the user to address a vast variety of applications, including those that require a more gentle approach. Included in the price and packaged with each pressure washer upon shipping is a complete accessory kit with a 50-foot-long high pressure hose, gun and wand assembly, a soap and chemical nozzle injector system, four color coded spray nozzles and one color coded chemical nozzle. As a result, this washer is essentially ready to use as soon as it arrives.
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes anUpgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the waterwhile the trigger gun is closed. The extended service life TriplexCeramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use.Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will openand close automatically to allow the recalculating higher temperaturewater to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping toprotect the wear parts. There is an optional Adjustable Pressure &EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.Highlights
• 4200 PSI at 4.0 GPM portable pressure washer
• Honda 13 HP GX390 engine with 3 year warranty: Click here for complete details
• General Pump EZ Series pump Standard Features
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• 50 mesh stainless steel inlet filter
• Adjustable pressure throttle
• 10" over-sized pneumatic tires
• Dual padded shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode and protects pump from damage) Standard Accessories
• 50' Hose
• Trigger gun and wand
• Soap/chemical nozzle injector system
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
Download Operator's Manual Here
View Honda Engine's Limited Warranty
All of our models pass a 15 point inspection. They are tested in the USA and delivered professionally boxed and ready to operate -- we even Armor All the tires!Apply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 390 - Portable - EZ Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 4.0GPM - 4200PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Chemical Injector, & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USA
Honda GX Engines
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle
• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming
• Nationwide Service Centers
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the re-circulating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the pump wear parts.
There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance