Gas powered pressure washers. Pressure washing machines powered by gasoline afford users a great deal more mobility than standard electric pressure washing equipment. By using gasoline to generate power, these machines allow users to work in areas where an electrical supply is not necessarily present or available. Just think of all the applications that will benefit from this ability: agricultural, marine, construction, and virtually any commercial or industrial pressure washing application in remote exterior locations.
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pumpholds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and closeautomatically to allow the recalculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wearparts. There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speakingwith one of our industry trained sales team.
Our all lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame has a lifetimewarranty and boasts easy maneuverability good balance and has no weldsto fracture or break. The cool deck frame helps dissipate excess heatfrom the engine and pump giving your components added longevity makingthis purchase a lasting investment. Two oversized fully pneumatic airtires have twin stainless steel ball bearings mounted on a virtuallyunbreakable 3/4 inch cold-rolled steel axle. The two shock-absorbingfeet provide a stable platform and reduce vibration and eliminate"Walking" during operation. The two handles protect your Water CannonPressure Washer during transportation and ensure easy loading orunloading from the jobsite.
• Incredible 4500 PSI pressure washer
• Honda 20 HP GX630 engine with 3 year warranty: Click here for complete owner's manual
• General TSP Series pumps with 5 year warranty: Click here for TSP series details
or Click here for TSF series detailsStandard Features
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• 50 mesh stainless steel inlet filter
• Adjustable pressure throttle
• 10" Over-sized pneumatic tires
• Dual padded shock absorbing feet
• Unbreakable axle
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Thermal overheat protection
• Remote 6 gallon tank Standard Accessories
• 50' Hose
• Trigger gun and wand
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle Download Operator's Manual Here View Honda Engine's Limited WarrantyApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Water Cannon Pressure Washers meet or exceed all 2013 EPA and State of California regulations relating to fuel tanks, vents, and carbon canisters and can be sold in all 50 States in the US. We use low permeation fuel tanks and fuel lines. Our fuel caps do not vent externally to the atmosphere and do vent to the engine air cleaners as required by law. Additionally we do include an appropriate sized carboncanister as required by the State of California.
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 630 Electric Start - Portable V-Belt Drive - TSP Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 5.0GPM - 4500PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Chemical Injector, & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USAHonda GX Engines
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming• Nationwide Service CentersHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance