Water Cannon pressure washers are highly beneficial cleaning systems for virtually any residential, commercial, or industrial user.
The more powerful pressure washers with pressure levels up to 7000psi can accomplish tasks that most cleaning equipment can't even touch, like stripping paint, degreasing heavy-duty equipment, and removing the most stubborn oil, dirt, grime, and soil residues from concrete, walkways, driveways, sidewalks, brick, building exteriors, and much more. Specially designed accessories can make any pressure cleaning job easier and more efficient.
Water Cannon stocks a complete line of pressure washer surface cleaners including Whisper Wash, Legacy, Sidewinder, Mosmatic and the best selling surface cleaner line General Pump. Pressure washing surface cleaners comes in a variety of styles like hover type, hand held and casters or wheels. With the spinning bar of two or four nozzles you get exacting cleaning performance and 2000 + rpm’s of high efficiency cleaning up to 15 times faster than a regular spray nozzle.
For paint stripping or barnacle removal we recommend adding a rotating nozzle to your system. The turbo rotating nozzle increases the blasting power by concentrating a zero degree stream of water into a 25 degree high rpm pattern. Water Cannon supplies to the pressure cleaning industry a full line of rotating nozzles including RotoJet, HydroJet by MTM Hydro, Legacy, Dirt Killer, Annovi Reverberi and the best selling General Pump Rotomax which has an adjustable fan feature from 5 to 25 degrees.Highlights
• Incredible 6000 PSI pressure washers
• Honda 20 HP GX630 engine with 3 year warranty: Click here for complete owner's manual
• General TSP/TSF Series pumps with 5 year warranty: Click here for TSP series details
or Click here for TSF series detailsStandard Features
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• 50 mesh stainless steel inlet filter
• Adjustable pressure throttle
• 10" Over-sized pneumatic tires
• Dual padded shock absorbing feet
• Unbreakable axle
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Thermal overheat protection
• Remote 6 gallon tank Standard Accessories
• 50' Hose
• Trigger gun and wand
• 4 QC High Pressure Spray Nozzles Download Operator's Manual Here View Honda Engine's Limited WarrantyApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Honda GX Engines
Water Cannon Pressure Washers meet or exceed all2013 EPA and State of California regulations relating to fuel tanks,vents, and carbon canisters and can be sold in all 50 States in the US.We use low permeation fuel tanks and fuel lines. Our fuel caps do notvent externally to the atmosphere and do vent to the engine air cleanersas required by law. Additionally we do include an appropriate sizedcarbon canister as required by the State of California.
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 690 Electric Start - Portable V-Belt Drive - TSP Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 4.5GPM - 6000PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - Tips Only - Assembled in USA
• We begin with a 3 year engine warranty
• Including highly desirable and intelligent features:
• OHV - Over Head Valve Design First Pull Starting
• Automatic Decompression
• Low Tone muffler with heat shield
• Adjustable throttle• CARB - EPA3 - Can be sold in all 50 States
• Low Vibration and great fuel economy
• Fuel tanks have an EPA approved fuel cap
• Downdraft style carburetor - no priming• Nationwide Service Centers