General Pump has been the world leader in pressure washer triplex plunger pump development since 1982. While known as the leader in triplex plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, now they have expanded into Industrial pumps rated up to 112 gallons per minute or pressures up to 21,750 PSI to serve Vehicle Wash as well as many Industrial Applications including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas Industries, Mining Industries, Mobile Pressure Wash, Food Industries and Exterior Building Maintenance.
Always striving to serve our customers better Water Cannon now offers the complete line of General Pumps and Industrial General Pumps at discounted prices. Water Cannon offers online discounts for volume and you can save up to 20% additional with an added bonus of free freight. General Pump’s motto; "We Will Find A Way”, now with Water Cannon’s help at discounted prices.
The 66 series triplex plunger pump is a high pressure pump with a forged brass manifold that has an exclusive lifetime warranty. It has an innovative seal design to extend the life of the deal. The plunger design on this pump improves thermal shock resistance and the new valve cap design improves the hydrostatic performance.
• Maximum inlet pressure: 125 PSI
• Maximum fluid temperature: 165°F
• Inlet port thread: 1/2" - 14 BSP-F
• Discharge port thread: 3/8" - 19 BSP-F
• Shaft diameter: .945 in./24 mm
• Pump dimensions: 13.84" x 9.8" x 7.7"
• Crankcase oil capacity: 31.0 oz.
• Use GP series 100 oil, product group: XHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance