Choose from the following Hot Water Kubota Diesel Pressure Washer Skid Packages;
• Kubota Diesel Engine V-Belt Drive 12 Volt Models, which include 40 Amp Charging Systems and water cooled design:
19K30 - 5.5 GPM @ 3500 PSI with Kubota Z602B1 (2-cylinder) engine and General Pump HP Series
19K34 - 5.5 GPM @ 4000 PSI with Kubota DH1005B1 (3-cylinder) engine and General Pump TSP Series
19K38 - 7.0 GPM @ 4000 PSI with Kubota DH1005B1 (3-cylinder) engine & Annovi Reverberi brand pump
19K42 - 8.0GPM @ 3500 PSI with Kubota DH1005B1 (3-cylinder) engine and General Pump TSF Series
Prices include FREE lift gate motor freight delivery to 48 states (mainland U.S.).
All units are factory assembled, tested in the USA and delivered ready to operate.
New series for 2015 is powered by a Kubota Z602B1 or DH1005B1 engine roll-cage protected pressure washer built to prep surfaces anddestroy even the most stubborn contaminants common in commercial settings. With up to 8.0 GPM and 4,000 PSI, this finely tuned hot water pressure washer has an General or Annovi Reverberi pump andexceptional 5-year manufacturers’ warranty coverage, including an engine warranty, & 5 year prorated coil warranty.
To best tackle all types of water blasting applications in any location, a 12 VDC diesel fired burner, fifteen-gallon poly diesel fueltank, 40 Amp charging system and battery box and make this Water Cannon pressure washerwholly self-contained. Dependable Beckett burners deliver a 118-degree Fahrenheit water temperature increase (210 F degree max.), and ahighly efficient schedule 80 coil with a molded combustion chamber offers access to hot water within seconds. A 3VX belt system with four belts, which arelaser-aligned and factory tested, delivers balanced power transfer for complete control.
Engine and pump oil drainsmean maintenance simple and hassle free. Built-in features such as a safety pressure relief valve and a thermo-sensor that preventsoverheating in bypass mode safeguard the pressure washer and its operator. A durable roll cage with a lifting hook makes it less difficultto move this washer and protect it from potential damage. The roll cage & rugged powder coated steel skid base with fork lift channelsare encased in a special coating to endure harsh conditions for many years.
With all of the important accessories –including a 50’ hose, wand, trigger gun, chemical injector and QC nozzles –this power washer is practically ready touse as soon as it arrives.Apply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
• 118 Degree F Temperature Rise - Maximum 210 Degree F
• Hot water diesel powered pressure washer
• Customizable with PSI ratings from 3,000 to 4,000 and power from 5.0 to 8.0 GPM
• Designed for everyday and extreme commercial applications including surface preparation and the removal of tough surface grime
• Rugged, low profile frame is designed for versatile installation and encased in a powder-coated finish to withstand years of wear and tear
• Requires no external power: Completely self-contained with dual 15 gallon poly diesel fuel tanks with fuel filters and
- A 12-volt battery encased in a marine duty battery box and a 40-amp charging system
• An ever-reliable diesel electric start Kubota engine for commercial/industrial use drives this unit
• Your choice of pump from the world’s leading pump brands including General Pump and Annovi Reverberi
• Stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood and reliable Beckett burners make this model extremely efficient and responsive
• Control panel, adjustable thermostat, and safety pressure release valvegive the operator complete control of the pressure washer’s functions and water temperature
• 3VX belt system with four belts, all of which are laser aligned and quality tested at the factory to avoid replacement, offers balancedpower transfer for easier operation
• Engine and pump oil drains on this machine ensure maintenance is simple and worry free
• Highly efficient insulated schedule 80 coil heats water immediately using minimal fuel
• Frame dimensions are 53"L x 51”W x 52"H
• The Kubota Super Mini Series, the most compact multi-cylinder liquid cooled industrial diesel engines, complies withEPA Tier 4 emissions regulations. These are the most stringent emissions regulations in the world in this class. Kubota engine less than 19kW meetsemission standards over the NRTC and also meets the NTE requirements.
• The Kubota Z602 engine is a high power density engine that delivers the highest output in a 2-cylinder configuration. By expanding thebore and stroke, Kubota increased engine displacement, while maintaining the same footprint as the Z482 engine.
• By adopting an extended shallow oil pan, the engine height is lower than the Z482 engine, providing a compact engine package. The cooling water passages between the cylinder bores, using Kubota's original casting technology as a countermeasure against heat load ofhigh power density, provides both superior endurance and reliable engine characteristics.
• This engine offers a seamless transition from Tier 2 to Tier 4 by totally maintaining the same performance and physical characteristicsof the previous Tier 2 engines.
To view the specification sheet for the Kubota 05 Series 3-cylinder D1105-E3Bclick here
Clean and Quiet Power
• The Kubota's original E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) has been further improved for better emissions.
• Vertical four cycle, liquid cooled diesel
Accessories Included In This Total Package:
• 50’ high pressure hose with quick connects
• Gun/wand assembly with insulated grip and quick connects
• Maxi-Flo 20% chemical injector with quick connects
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• Color-coded QC chemical nozzle
Apply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!