General Pump has been the world leader in pressure washer triplex plunger pump development since 1982. While known as the leader in triplex plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, now they have expanded into Industrial pumps rated up to 112 gallons per minute or pressures up to 21,750 PSI to serve Vehicle Wash as well as many Industrial Applications including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas Industries, Mining Industries, Mobile Pressure Wash, Food Industries and Exterior Building Maintenance.
Always striving to serve our customers better Water Cannon now offers the complete line of General Pumps and Industrial General Pumps at discounted prices. Water Cannon offers online discounts for volume and you can save up to 20% additional with an added bonus of free freight. General Pump’s motto; "We Will Find A Way”, now with Water Cannon’s help at discounted prices.
The TC series 60 triplex plunger pump features a compact design, 5/8” hollow shaft and is flanged for direct coupling to electric motors (NEMA 56C). It also sports a new long life low-pressure seal, oversized bearings, sight glass and forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
• Maximum inlet pressure: 125 PSI
• Maximum fluid temperature: 165°F
• Inlet port thread: 1/2" - 14 BSP-F
• Discharge port thread: 3/8" - 19 BSP-F
• Shaft diameter: .625 in./16 mm
• Pump dimensions: 7.8" x 7.3" x 5.5"
• Maximum inlet vacuum: 3 ft. water (2.6 in. Hg)
• Crankcase oil capacity: 11.8 oz.Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov