The under carriage cleaners from Steel Eagle are designed to clean under vehicles and equipment with a 5.5" clearance and 24-inch-wide path. Four spray nozzles blasting up from below at up to 4,000 PSI, 2 zero degree nozzles cut through the tough stuff and two 15-degree nozzles wash it away. Just plug in your pressure washer and use the long reach handle to get all the way underneath your vehicle or equipment with up to a 5-foot reach.
Also available in a 13-inch rear wheel model (SKU:0ASE-0019-11) to give you 14.5 inches of clearance to get under heavy equipment and leave the mud on the ground where it belongs. These cleaners can handle water temperatures up to 250 degrees.
• No more crawling under a vehicle
• Simply connect to your hot or cold water pressure washer
• Easy to handle & maneuver
• Removes road grime, fuel and oil contaminants
• Removes snow sludge and ice
• Provides a clean working environment for technicians
• Stainless steel rotating assembly built to withstand pressures up to 4000 PSI
• 5.5" Required Clearance
• 7250 PSI Carbon Steel Ball Valve
Caution: when using any surface cleaner on any uneven surface, such as a cracked, uneven sidewalk or driveway, be aware that the spray bar underneath the cleaner can be easily damaged by the bar hitting the uneven surface.This type of damage is not covered by the product warranty.Always use eye protection and appropriate safety gear.
Warning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov