High Flow Pressure pumps are an ideal choice for sewer and pipe jetting, roof washing, hydro excavation and other heavy use applications such as a food manufacturing plant.
The ceramic plunger designs are efficient and quiet and come standard with a right hand crankshaft drive. Left hand crankshafts are available please call our pressure washer pump specialists at 1-800-333-9274 for a price and availability quotation.
High gallon per minute pumps are also an excellent choice for surface cleaning over 30 inches in width. We carry several 4 bar surface cleaners specially designed to work with high gpm pressure washer pumps.
Annovi Reverberi XW Series Triplex Plunger Pumps 1750 RPM N Version 24mm Solid Shaft XWA9G30N
The XW series plunger pumps are designed for high-pressure industrial washing applications. They are constructed of die-cast bodies and feature a forged brass head with a bayonet style sight glass in the rear and side covers. Internal components include special solid ceramic plungers for long life and durability.
This series features precision cast cooling fins which are anodized for maximum heat dissipation. Oversized premium tapered roller bearings support assure proper shaft alignment and maximum life. Valve cages of special designed Ultra-Form provide positive seating and extended life. Two-piece connecting rods are a special alloy aluminum-based material oversized for strength and load disbursement.
• Triplex plunger pump
• Solid shaft for belt or gear drive
• Maximum volume: 9.0 GPM
• Maximum discharge pressure: 3,000 PSI
• Maximum pump speed: 1750 RPM
• Shaft diameter: 24 mm solid
• Maximum horsepower requirements: 18.5 BHP
• Bearings are premium SKF tapered roller bearings that provide extra load support, smoother and lower crankcase running temperatures and overall extended pump life
• Maximum fluid temperature: 160°F.
• Inlet ports (2): 3/4" BSP
• Discharge ports (2): 3/8" BSP
• Drive side: Standard right
• Forged brass head and valve covers
• Plungers are extra thick solid ceramic titanium impregnated for extended seal and pump life
• Weight: 34.0 lb.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & PARTS MANUAL:
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov