Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA please allow 3-7 work days for processing plus transport time via Motor Freight from Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158.TRAILERS MUST BE DELIVERED TO A PLACE OF BUSINESS WITH A FORKLIFT AND/OR LOADING DOCK. IF THE PREVIOUS CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET, TRAILER WILL BE DELIVERED TO A TERMINAL FOR PICK UP.Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA please allow 3-7 work days for processing plus transport time via Motor Freight from Louisville, KY.
Simpson Pressure Washer Mobile Trailer Series
A robust box steel frame with corrosion resistant powder coated finish, sporting a removable tongue, jack and swivel wheel for easy hook-up and storage.Packed with a fully loaded locking hose reel holding up to 100 feet of high-pressure hose and a 100, 150 or 200 gallon translucent polyethylene water tanks with easy to read water level indicators.Rugged six ply premium pneumatic tires on a 2000 pound (for Cold-water) or a 3500 pound (for Hot-water axles) with leaf-spring suspension provide increased stability and shock absorption.SPECIFICATIONS
- PSI: 3800
- GPM: 3.5
- Engine: HONDA ® GX270 engine w/ low oil shutdown
- Pump: CAT PUMPS ® Triplex pump
- DOT Lighting: LED
- Detergent Holder: 5 Gallon bucket holder
- Battery: None
- High Pressure Hose: Monster hose 3/8" x 100'
- Water Tank Size: 150 Gallon w/ steel straps & drain petcock
- Water supply hose reel: Optional
- Water hose: Optional 3/4'' x 75' hose
- Wand: Steel w/ quick connect and threaded M22 connection
- Nozzles: 0 °, 15 °, 25 °, 40 ° and Soap
- Trailer Size: 9' (4' x 5.5' Platform)
- Frame: Box steel powder coated
- Tires: 12"
- 2 inch Trailer Hitch Ball Coupling
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips
- Engine Oil
- Owner's manual
- 3 Year limited Honda commercial engine warranty
- 2 Year limited pump warranty
- 1 Year limited frame warranty
- 90 Day limited accessory warranty
- Government - Municipalities
HONDA GX SERIES ENGINES
- Honda GX Engines are known for their easy starting, smooth running features, fuel economy and easy to navigate controls.
- Honda is committed to producing GX Series Engines for use in all 50 states.
- Honda engines meet the new, more stringent CARB emission requirements, and will be ready for the future lower EPA and CARB standards as they are introduced.
- In addition, Honda engines meet CARB exhaust emission requirements without the use of a catalytic converter.
- Honda Engines’ Intelligent features include Overhead valve design, Low tone muffler with heat shield, Low oil shut down, Automatic decompression, Down-draft style carburetor for first pull stating, Adjustable throttle to control pressure and fuel consumption, Cast Iron Sleeve for longevity, Dual Element Air Cleaner, the “Industries Best” 3 year warranty and a Nationwide Service Network.
SHUT OFF CONTROL – HOSE – SPRAY LANCE – SPRAY NOZZLES – SOAP/CHEMICAL INJECTION
Each model comes with all the necessary accessories for you to get started right away.
This is a direct-drive triplex (three plunger rods) plunger pump, constructed of a brass manifold, 304SS stacked valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR (Buna-N) O-rings, low-pressure seals and V-packings.
This high-performance pump is a flange-mount, hollow-shafted pump designed to bolt directly to a gas engine drive with a 1" straight keyed shaft, providing an easy, compact installation. CAT pressure washer pump comes standard with an integral regulating unloader and fixed chemical injector and inline Stainless Steel Filtration. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the recirculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wear parts.
Pressure washer Safety Rules; always wear ear protection to cut noise and eye protection and or a face shield to prevent debris from flying or ricocheting into your eyes or face which could result in serious injury.
SUPPORTHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance
For product questions we invite you to call 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.
Simpsons Product warranty support is handled through Simpson's contracted service centers. You can reach them toll-free by calling 877-362-4271. You will be required to know your Model Number and Serial Number which can be found where the handle meets the platform base.Honda WarrantyCalifornia Residents - Click here for Prop 65 WARNINGS