This direct drive Honda gas engine pressure washer is a powerful and durable pressure cleaning machine. It is powered by a Honda GX 390 engine, which is one of the most preferred engines for use in professional pressure washers because of its reliability, output and 3-year manufacturer's warranty coverage.
With this power washer is an Annovi Reverberi which offers an impressive 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Mounted onto a lifetime warrantied aircraft aluminum grade frame, which is fixed to a 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle, this Honda bestseller promises to be a great long-term investment.
Our all lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame has a lifetime warranty and boasts easy maneuverability good balance and has no welds to fracture or break. The cool deck frame helps dissipate excess heat from the engine and pump giving your components added longevity making this purchase a lasting investment. Two oversized fully pneumatic air tires have twin stainless steel ball bearing mounted on a virtually unbreakable 3/4 inch cold-rolled steel axle. The two shock-absorbing feet provide a stable platform and reduce vibration and eliminate "Walking" during operation. The two handles protect your Water Cannon Pressure Washer during transportation and ensure easy loading or unloading from the jobsite.
• 4300 PSI at 4.0 GPM portable pressure washer
• Honda 13 HP GX390 engine with 3 year warranty: Click here for complete details
• Features an Annovi Reverberi brand pump with a 5 year warranty.
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• 50 mesh stainless steel inlet filter
• Adjustable pressure throttle
• 10" over-sized pneumatic tires
• Dual padded shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode and protects pump from damage)
• 50' Hose
• Trigger gun and wand
• Soap/chemical nozzle injector system
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
Download Operator's Manual Here
|Drive Type:||Direct Drive|
|Cold or Hot Water:||Cold Water|