The SH Series is a portable high power washerwith a compact design, ideal for use whereelectric power is not available. An industrial dutyengine provides power to the triplex, ceramicplunger, direct-drive pump and thermostaticallycontrolled 12VDC burner.
The stainless wrapped1/2" SCH 80 steel coil heats water up to 250 °F.You will experience extended burner run timewith the large 8 gallon diesel tank. Its ruggedpowder coated frame has a lifting point,integrated hose hooks, wand holder, and 4 largewheels are also included for portability.
Requires Group 24 550CCA battery, not included
• Honda GX 390
• Electric/Recoil Start
• 12 Volt Self Contained
• Portable Four Wheel Black Painted Frame
• Beckett 12 Volt D.C. Oil Fired Burner - 118 Degree Temperature Rise
• RRV Series AR Triplex Plunger Pump
• 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, & QC Nozzles
• Assembled in USAWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov