• Hardened alloy steel ceramic inserts
• Ideal for frequent cleaning of mainlines
• Precision made quality nozzles for all your jetting applications
• NOTE: Minimum requirement of 8 GPM flow rate to work properly
• Best for performance, durability and price!
The "Isonzos" are heavy nozzles suitable when frequent cleaning of sewers is required. They are made of hardened stainless steel for reducing wear due to sliding on the pipe. They are used for preparing the pipe for video inspection operations also. The ceramic jet inserts make the nozzle more effective at cleaning pipes. A deviator set inside the nozzle maximizes flow efficiency, thereby reducing pressure drops.
Nozzle performance depends on the angle and quality of your jets. Use 25° and lower for greater thrust, 30° and higher for effective cleaning of pipe wall forward jets for front impact, rotating for 360° cleaning, and ceramic jets for quality.