General Pump has been the world leader in pressure washer triplex plunger pump development since 1982. While known as the leader in triplex plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, now they have expanded into Industrial pumps rated up to 112 gallons per minute or pressures up to 21,750 PSI to serve Vehicle Wash as well as many Industrial Applications including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas Industries, Mining Industries, Mobile Pressure Wash, Food Industries and Exterior Building Maintenance.
Always striving to serve our customers better Water Cannon now offers the complete line of General Pumps and Industrial General Pumps at discounted prices. Water Cannon offers online discounts for volume and you can save up to 20% additional with an added bonus of free freight. General Pump’s motto; "We Will Find A Way”, now with Water Cannon’s help at discounted prices.
The EZ series 44 triplex plunger pump with hollow shaft is flanged for direct couple to gasoline engines (SAE J609B). It has a forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty. The flange is designed for mounting on engines up to 13 HP.
• Maximum inlet pressure: 125 PSI
• Maximum fluid temperature: 165°F
• Inlet port thread: 1/2" - 14 BSP-F
• Discharge port thread: 3/8" - 19 BSP-F
• Shaft diameter: 1.0 in./25.4 mm
• Pump dimensions: 8.8" x 9.7" x 6.5"
• Crankcase oil capacity: 14.0 oz.
• Use GP Series 100 Oil, Product Group: WHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov