The answer to precision calibration and efficient operation of pressure washing systems is the Dwyer stainless steel flow meter.
• Flow scale measures gallons per hour (GPH)
• 100 PSI
• 1/8" FPT inlet and outlet port
• Wetted parts are brass or stainless steel, with or without metering values
• Accurate within ±5%
• Precision cut and machined clear acrylic
• Metal mounting inserts for ease of installation (10-32 threads)
• Compact size – 2" tall scale, 4-3/32" overall height
All flow measurements must be on low pressure side of pump.
87101050 - FLOW METER 2-10GPH SWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov