Available in lengths of 2 to 15 feet, whip lines or connector hoses can be used in a variety of ways. For example, you can use a whip line as a bypass hose from the unloader back to the pump. A whip line can also connect a hot box to your cold water pressure washer.
The whip line shown above is pictured with optional quick connects (SKU is 24.0186). To have optional quick connects included, add the hose of your choice to your cart, then add optional quick connects to your cart.
• Our longest life hose
• Maximum pressure 6000 PSI
• Composed of double high tensil steel wire braid
• Whip/jumper hose comes with 1 solid end and 1 swivel end
• Free bend restrictors and swivel included
• Features oil resistant wrapped cover
• High quality and durable components
• Banded and ready for display
Note: Whip lines are made with remaining pieces of rolls or bulk quantities, therefore the color of the whip line hose you receive may be black, blue or gray.