As one of the businesses on the list of Essential Service, we continue to stock, fulfill and deliver Cleaning and Sanitizing machines and accessories.
Shop with Confidence to Stock Up on your Cleaning Supplies, Our Inventory is Full of Essential Items to Sanitize, Clean & Disinfect.
Your machine will arrive professionally packaged, factory assembled and tested. Great built-in protections such as low oil shut-off and a thermo-sensor ensure the safe, secure operation of the unit and the longevity of the washer.
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the recalculating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the wear parts. By calling 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team you ask questions and receive applications assistance.
Our durable Stainless Steel base frame has a lifetime warranty and boasts easy maneuverability good balance and 13 inch Flat-Free Tires. The cool deck Stainless Steel frame helps dissipate excess heat from the engine and pump giving your components added longevity making this purchase a lasting investment. Two oversized air tires have twin stainless steel ball bearings mounted on a virtually unbreakable 3/4 inch cold-rolled steel axle. The two shock-absorbing feet provide a stable platform and reduce vibration and eliminate "Walking" during operation. The two handles protect your Water Cannon Pressure Washer during transportation and ensure easy loading or unloading from the jobsite.SPECIFICATIONS
- GX390 Honda Engine with Low Oil Shutdown
- GP EZ4040 Triplex Plunger Pump
- 4300 PSI Peak Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Water Flow Volume
- Stainless Steel Frame Construction
- Durable On-Board Gun & Hose Hanger
- Built In Easy Start Feature- Offers No-load Startup
- External VRT Unloader Valve with Cool Loop Bypass Hose
- Low-Profile Frame Design, Minimizes Tip-Over hazard
- Ergonomic Design with Comfort Grip handles
- Heavy Duty 3 / 4 “ Cold-Rolled Steel Axle with SS sleeve
- Easy-View Inlet Water Filter
- Trigger Gun – Wand Assembly with QC Connections
- 4 Color Coded Nozzles with QC Connections
- Downstream Chemical Injector with QC Connections
- 50 Foot Gray Non-Marking Hose with QC Connections
Pressure Washers Manual
Warning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov