Are you looking for a powerful twin cylinder pressure washing machine? Then look no further than these great models. They feature either the reliable Honda GX 690 or the efficient Kohler CH740 engine and both are complimented greatly by the General Pump TSP Series Pumps. This combination results in both machines providing up to 6000 PSI, which is enough power to tackle any job.
Water Cannon Poly Drive cleaning machines are the most durable 6000psi pressure washers ever designed and made for commercial and industrial cleaning applications. As such, they are heavily used by the military, cruise line industry, food processors and other harsh continuous duty applications. The units are equipped with a Gates Poly Drive long life belt system that is laser aligned, strong and efficient. The efficiency of the drive and aircraft aluminum design which all work together to achieve a reduction in heat transfer and avoids heat build-up.. This design prolongs the machine's pump life expectancy by up to 25%. The balance and vibration resistant engineering make owning a Water Cannon Poly Drive system a great long-term investment and a pleasure to operate.
Additional options include a chemical injector kit that allows an easy cleaning solution application on the surface being washed, Standard accessories are included in the delivered price which are a 50ft pressure washer hose with quick couplers for continuous and uninterrupted pressure washing, 4 spray tips quick connect interchangeable and practical for any power washing job, rust-free aluminum frame, safety belt guard, and a hi-rated trigger gun and wand for a good grip and smooth operation. Also, these power washers are equipped with industrial rated water pump choose from Cat, General or Annovi Reverberi. They come with the durable Honda GX twin cylinder that represent the top of the line engines in power washing industry.
All 5000psi+ Industrial Pressure Washer units are factory tested and pass a 15 point before being delivered to the customer.
Choose from the options below:Options
- Honda GX 690 Engine w/ General Pump TSP Series Pump & 50' Attachment Kit - 4.5GPM-6000PSI
- Kohler CH 740 Engine w/ General Pump TSP Series Pump & 50' Attachment Kit - 5.0GPM-6000PSIHighlights
• 4.5 - 5.0 GPM @ 6000 PSI pressure washers
• Honda 24 HP GX690 Engine or Kohler 27 HP CH740 Kohler Engine: Click here for complete owner's manual
• General TSP Series Pump
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• Easy access tip holder/gun holder/hose hanger on handle
• Epoxy powder coated finish
• 10,000 hour rated Gates polychain cogged belt (2 year warranty)
• 50 mesh inlet water filter *excludes 8 thru 15 GPM units
• Adjustable pressure unloader
• Low oil shutdown except GX690 models
• Engine oil drain offers easy maintenance
• Oversize pneumatic tires
• Dual spring cushioned shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Commercial/Industrial grade engines
• Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
• 4 Safety Coupler Spray Nozzles 0 - 15 - 25 - 40 Degree.
• 50' Hose Trigger Control Lance with Safety Coupler.
Download Operator's Manual Here
View Honda Engine's Limited WarrantyApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
These engines are approved for sale in all 50 State and comply with the EPA and Carb 3 standards
Our AGT020-C fuel tanks have markings stating that they meets the following safety and regulatory requirements:
THIS TANK MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ABYC H25 STANDARD (Click Here to View Certificate)
EO# G13-048 (Click Here to View Certificate)
COC# EPA-MLR-PT2 (Click Here to View Certificate)
Pressure Washer - Honda GX 690 Electric Start - Portable Poly Chain Drive - TSP Series General Triplex Plunger Pump - 4.5GPM - 6000PSI - 3+5+ Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, QC Nozzles & Safety Couplers - Assembled in USA
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov