High Flow Pressure pumps are an ideal choice for sewer and pipe jetting, roof washing, hydro excavation and other heavy use applications such as a food manufacturing plant.
The ceramic plunger designs are efficient and quiet and come standard with a right hand crankshaft drive. Left hand crankshafts are available please call our pressure washer pump specialists at 1-800-333-9274 for a price and availability quotation.
High gallon per minute pumps are also an excellent choice for surface cleaning over 30 inches in width. We carry several 4 bar surface cleaners specially designed to work with high gpm pressure washer pumps.
Annovi Reverberi XWL 1450 rpm N Version Solid Shaft,Triplex, 1450 RPM, 24MM SS
Annovi Reverberi pumps are a combination of exceptional degree of technology and innovation. They deliver quality and reliability worthy of a leading brand on the market. The wide range of AR pumps includes many models which vary in terms of pressure, delivery, power and technical characteristics, to satisfy widely different market demands.
Plunger pumps are designed for a wide variety of moderate pressure washing applications. They are constructed with die-cast bodies and feature a brass head. Internal components include special thick solid ceramic plungers for long life and durability.
• Annovi Reverberi/AR North America XWL41.21N Triplex Plunger Pump
• Solid shaft for belt or gear drive
• Maximum pump speed: 1,450 RPM
• Shaft diameter: 24 mm solid
• Maximum horsepower requirements: 22.2 EBHP
• Bearings are premium SKF tapered roller bearings that provide extra load support, smoother and lower crankcase running temperatures and overall extended pump life
• Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F.
• Inlet ports (2): 3/4" female
• Discharge ports (2): 3/8" female
• Drive side: Standard right
• Forged brass head and valve covers
• Plungers are extra thick solid ceramic titanium impregnated for extended seal and pump life
• Weight: 34.0 lb.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & PARTS MANUAL:
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov