Water Cannon Pressure Washers deliver a wide swath of water injected with 5.25% sodium hypochlorite (household bleach) and calcium hypochlorite (bleach powder). This application for 10 minutes on concrete, brick, stone or metal surfaces will kill viruses including influenza. Our products are already used extensively in the poultry industry to fight avian flu. Our Water Cannon products can be used indoors powered by an electric motor.
When it comes to cleaning indoor areas or limited outdoor spaces with easy access to electrical sockets, maintenance experts recommend purchasing Electric Pressure Washing machines. Water Cannon Electric Power Washers are best options for maintaining interior areas since these machines do not emit exhaust. Also ideal for maintaining outdoor areas as long as there is a plug point nearby. Water Cannon Brand Electric Pressure Washers are available with a 1.5 HP Commercial American made motor that uses a traditional household 115 volt plug.
The 2.0HP models require a 20 Amp breaker and an approved 20 amp plug. Household plugs rarely are made for 20 amp plugs so consider this when selecting 2.0 HP 115 volt models. Electric Power Washers 3.0HP and above come with a 12 foot cord and no plug. Consult a local electrician for installation help. In applications where the user of the Water Cannon pressure washer cannot control the intervals of when the cleaning will be needed, for example indoor applications with pressure on demand, and to ensure minimal wear and tear to components, the Auto-Stop/Start feature effectively shuts down the motor and pump when the trigger gun is closed. This factory installed option works on a flow switch to send a signal to shut down the motor and restart when the pressure washer trigger gun is needed again. Save energy and the inefficiency of turning the system on and off. Saves labor also and extends the service life of the electric pressure washer. Time Delay is another feature that can be factory installed as an upgrade to your Water cannon Electric pressure washing system. Time Delay will shut the system off if you do not open the trigger gun in 90 seconds. Consult with your Water Cannon Pressure Washer specialist by calling 1-800-333-9274 ask for a Custom Pressure Washer Expert.Highlights
• Powerful 4.0 GPM @ 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
• Available with your choice of Annovi Reverberi, Cat or General pump. (Please note, washer is pictured here with the General pump).Standard Features
• Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
• Lifetime frame warranty
• Easy access tip holder/gun holder/hose hanger on handle
• Epoxy powder coated finish
• 10,000 hour rated Gates polychain cogged belt (two year warranty)
• 50 mesh inlet water filter
• Adjustable pressure unloader
• Oversize pneumatic tires
• Dual spring cushioned shock absorbing feet
• 3/4" cold-rolled steel axle
• Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
• TEFC Commercial/Industrial motors
• Mag Starter assembly, w/thermal overload, and start-stop buttons in NEMA enclosure w/12' power cord (no plug)Standard Accessories
• Maxi-Flo 20% chemical injector assembly w/quick connects
• 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
• 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.Additional Freight Charges May Apply for the Following:
• Residential Delivery
• Lift gate Services
• Limited Access Fees
• Construction & Site DeliveryApply for a Water Cannon NET 30DAY Account HERE!
Electric Pressure Washer - TEFC Commercial Industrial Grade Motor 7.5 HP - 230 Volt Three Phase 17 Amp - 12' Cord No Plug - Portable Poly Chain Drive - RRA Series AR Triplex Plunger Pump - 4.0GPM - 3000PSI - 2+5 + Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty - 50' Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Chemical Injector, & QC Nozzles - Assembled in USA
This Water Cannon Pressure Washer includes an Upgraded External Recirculation Plumbing Feature that cools the water while the Trigger Gun is closed. The extended service life Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump holds up to commercial and professional daily use. Additionally this model includes an overheat safety valve that will open and close automatically to allow the re-circulating higher temperature water to be released and allow cool water to replace it, helping to protect the pump wear parts.
There is an optional Adjustable Pressure & EZ Start Feature available SKU 11234 available by calling 1-800-333-9274 and speaking with one of our industry trained sales team.Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performanceWarning California Proposition 65
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov