General Pump has been the world leader in pressure washer triplex plunger pump development since 1982. While known as the leader in triplex plunger pumps for the pressure cleaning industry, now they have expanded into Industrial pumps rated up to 112 gallons per minute or pressures up to 21,750 PSI to serve Vehicle Wash as well as many Industrial Applications including Sewer Jetting, Oil and Gas Industries, Mining Industries, Mobile Pressure Wash, Food Industries and Exterior Building Maintenance.
Always striving to serve our customers better Water Cannon now offers the complete line of General Pumps and Industrial General Pumps at discounted prices. Water Cannon offers online discounts for volume and you can save up to 20% additional with an added bonus of free freight. General Pump’s motto; "We Will Find A Way”, now with Water Cannon’s help at discounted prices.
The Emperor HTS 47HT series triplex plunger pump is specifically designed to handle the rigorous duty cycles, high temperatures and chemicals associated with self-service car wash applications. This pump is also ideal for use in carpet cleaning and other high pressure cleaning applications.
• Maximum inlet pressure: 125 PSI
• Maximum fluid temperature: 185°F
• Inlet port thread: 1/2" - 14 BSP-F
• Discharge port thread: 3/8" - 19 BSP-F
• Shaft diameter: .945 in./24 mm
• Pump dimensions: 12.2" x 9.2" x 6.9" 12.4" x 10" x 6.9" (with rails)
• Maximum inlet vacuum: 9 ft. water (7.9 in. Hg)
• Crankcase oil capacity: 40.6 oz.
• Use GP series 100 oil
|Drive Type:||24mm Solid Shaft|
|Plumbing Type:||Not Included|
|Shaft size:||24 MM|