This product is ISO 9000 Certified to ensure quality and consistency during the manufacturing process.
The simplest reel being the manual or hand crank type is a good way to start. Most, if not all hose reels come with an adjustable braking mechanism to ensure that when you pull on the hose to unwind it you dont have the whole hose uncoil all at once into a rats nest on the ground at the foot of the reel. Another part of the basic manual hose reel is the locking mechanism that keeps the hose from unraveling each time the trigger is pulled. One of the most important parts of the hose reel is the swivel. Although simple in function, the swivel is the most important part in the operation of the reel.
These 4000 PSI manual hose reels feature a swivel, mounting plate, locking mechanism and durable powder coating, resulting in a product made of solid steel construction. When selecting your hose reel, always remember it's best to buy one size bigger than your current needs.
• Flared flanges for maximum capacity
• Solid center core for maximum strength
• Rolled, beaded-edge flanges for maximum safety
• Easy mounting options for maximum versatility
• Posi-Pin" lock prevents unwanted dereeling
• Heavy-duty powder-coated steel
• Easy access external swivel
• 4000 PSI working pressure
• Rated temperature: 120 Degree F
• 3/8" inlet/outlet
50 FEET PAINTED HOSE REEL 3/8 INCH MALE X FEMALE - MANUAL HOSE REEL RATED TO 4000PSI - RIGID BASE MOUNT
California Residents - Click here for Prop 65 WARNINGS