Water Cannon is an online discounter of the trusted Cat Pump product line, and it is our goal to deliver quality industrial, positive displacement triplex piston and high-pressure plunger pumps at the lowest price available.
With proven dependability, Cat Pumps’ plunger pumps are utilized world-wide in thousands of applications including vehicle cleaning, car wash bays, commercial mobile wash, processing industries, manufacturing, oil field service operators, food processing, mining and portable hot water pressure washing systems.
For over 40 years Cat Pumps’ global mission has been to exceed customer expectations for quality, reliability, availability and product support. By providing quality triplex positive displacement pumps, and backing them with outstanding customer service, Cat Pumps has earned the reputation as being one of the most dependable high-pressure pumps available. If you need application assistance please call one of our industry trained technicians at 1-800-333-9274 to find the correct Cat Pump of the thousand Cat Pumps offered by the world leader in Triplex Reciprocating High Pressure Pumps and Systems.
Cat Pumps 280 3 FRAME PUMP 3.0GPM 1000PSI 133ORPM 16.5mm 4467
• Superior design
• Triplex uniflo design provides continuous forward fluid flow for smooth operation
• Wetted cups and floating pistons are lubricated and cooled by pumped fluid for long cup life
• Mechanically actuated inlet valves give strong lift and easy prime
• All stainless steel discharge valves are a spherical design for quieter operation
• Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication
• Lubricated inlet seals prevent leakage and prolong life
• Cylinder and sleeve wear surfaces are hard chrome plated 304 stainless steel for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
• Chrome plated, brass manifolds and optional stainless steel manifolds are strong and corrosion resistant
• Heavy Duty connecting rods are made of high quality Zamak offering superior bearing quality strength
• Chrome moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness
• Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life
• Stepped stainless steel piston rod and slinger with chrome plated 304 stainless steel sleeve allows easy replacement from front of pump
• All wet end wear surfaces are easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort
• Wear parts are in handy kits
• Routine lubrication checks are the only maintenance required on this precision built pump
• Triplex piston pump
• Solid shaft
• Maximum volume: 5 GPM
• Discharge pressure: 1000 PSI
• Maximum inlet pressure: 40 PSI
• Maximum pump speed: 1040 RPM
• Minimum horsepower required: 3.5 BHP (5.2 HP for gas engines)
• Bore: .787" (20mm)
• Stroke: .768" (19.5mm)
• Crankcase capacity: 21 oz. use CAT pump hydraulic oil
• Inlet port: 1/2" FPT
• Chemical injection port: 1/4" FPT
• Discharge ports: Dual 3/8" FPT
• Pulley mounting: Either side
• Shaft diameter: .650" (16.5mm)
• Dimensions: 12.8" x 8.8" 5.4"
• Weight: 23.5 lbs.
Lubrication: Fill crankcase with CAT pump hydraulic oil per pump specifications. DO NOT RUN PUMP WITHOUT OIL IN CRANKCASE. Change initial oil after 50 hour break-in period and every three months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
|Drive Type:||Belt Drive|
|Plumbing Type:||Not Included|