As one of the businesses on the list of Essential Service, we continue to stock, fulfill and deliver Cleaning and Sanitizing machines and accessories.
Shop with Confidence to Stock Up on your Cleaning Supplies, Our Inventory is Full of Essential Items to Sanitize, Clean & Disinfect.
Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA please allow 1-3 work days for processing plus transport time via Motor Freight from Decatur AR 72722.
• PSI: 3600
• GPM: 2.5
• Engine: HONDA GX200 engine with low oil shutdown
• Pump: AAA Industrial triplex pump
• Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
• Hose: MorFlex Hose 5/16" x 35²
• Gun/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
• Wand: 16" Steel with quick connect and threaded M22 connection
• Nozzles: 0 °, 15 °, 25 °, 40 ° and Soap
• Frame: Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum frame with brushed extruded aluminum tubing
• Tires: 10³ Premium pneumatic
• Pressure Washer
• 5 Quick connect nozzle tips
• Detergent siphon tube with filter
• Engine oil
• Quick start set up guide
• Owner's manual
• 3 Year limited HONDA GX commercial engine warranty
• 5 Year limited pump warranty
• 10 Year limited frame warranty
• 90 Day limited accessory warranty
• Paint Prep
• Fence - Patio
• Siding - Driveway
This gas pressure washer has a 2.5 GPM at 3400 PSI flow rate and is driven by the popular and powerful GX200 Honda engine. This engine produces abundant power and will cooperate with ease when combining it with our low maintenance pump of choice AAA Industrial triplex. The pump Simpson’s 10-year aluminum frame warranty adds to making this purchase a lasting investment. This unit is delivered to you complete and ready to use when combined with the attachment kit and 35 Feet MorFlex non-marking high pressure hose.
Quick Set-up Guide
Helpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance
Simpsons Product warranty support is handled through Simpson's contracted service centers. You can reach them toll-free by calling 877-362-4271. You will be required to know your Model Number and Serial Number which can be found where the handle meets the platform base.
|Drive Type:||Direct Drive|
|Cold or Hot Water:||Cold Water|