Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA and delivered to your door tax-free.
$699.99 each – total DELIVERED price
• PSI: 3600
• GPM: 2.5
• Engine: HONDA GX200 engine with low oil shutdown with 3-year warranty
• Pump: AAA Industrial triplex pump with 5-year warranty
• Pump and Hose Connection: Threaded M22 manual twist connection
• Hose: MorFlex Hose 5/16 inch inside diameter x 35 foot long
• Trigger Control Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
• Wand: 16" Steel with quick connect and threaded M22 connection
• Nozzles: 0 ° Red, 15 ° Yellow, 25 ° Green, 40 ° White and Soap Black
• Frame: Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum frame with brushed extruded aluminum tubing with 10-year warranty
• Tires: 10 Inch Premium pneumatic Air
• Pressure Washer
• 5 Quick connect nozzle tips
• Detergent siphon tube with filter
• Engine oil
• Quick start set up guide
• Owner's manual
• 3 Year limited HONDA GX commercial engine warranty
• 5 Year limited pump warranty
• 10 Year limited frame warranty
• 90 Day limited accessory warranty
• Paint Prep
• Fence - Patio
• Siding - Driveway
This gas pressure washer has a 2.5 GPM at 3600 PSI flow rate and is driven by the popular and powerful GX200 Honda engine. This engine produces abundant power and will cooperate with ease when combining it with our low maintenance pump of choice AAA Industrial triplex. The pump Simpson’s 10-year aluminum frame warranty adds to making this purchase a lasting investment. This unit is delivered to you complete and ready to use when combined with the attachment kit and 35 Feet MorFlex non-marking high pressure hose.
CARB, or the California Air Resources Board, is a state agency in California that is responsible for regulating air pollution. The CARB 3 standards, also known as the Third Generation Clean Air Standards, are a set of regulations that were designed to reduce emissions of harmful air pollutants, such as nitrogen oxides, particulate matter, and volatile organic compounds. These standards are good for the environment because they help to reduce the amount of pollution in the air, which can have a number of negative impacts on human health and the environment.
Simpsons Product warranty support is handled through Simpson's contracted service centers. You can reach them toll-free by calling 877-362-4271. You will be required to know your Model Number and Serial Number which can be found where the handle meets the platform base.
|Drive Type:||Direct Drive|
|Cold or Hot Water:||Cold Water|